Friday, June 12, 2020

Seattle Everyday Music update

SEATTLE--The Portland stores have been open for two weeks and Bellingham will open on Friday, but Capitol Hill in Seattle, which we hoped would open this week, will remain shut. As you may be aware, our store sits right in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ). As such, we just can’t ensure the safety of our employees and customers, and until some type of resolution between the City, the police and the protesters occurs, I don’t see us opening the store. Even if we were guaranteed safety, the barricades and numbers of protestors would make customer access to the store very difficult, if not impossible. 

Music and movies are an integral part of your lives, mine included else I wouldn’t have been doing what I have for the last forty plus years, and we appreciate that our customers are eager to support us with their business, but the issues involved in the protests are greater than providing the latest records by the Strokes or Pearl Jam. So we will wait and hope for a peaceful reconciliation to all that is happening. Maybe this time the winds are shifting … and as Mr. Dylan said, “ you don’t need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.” 

Scott Kuzma, Owner

Peace.


1 comment:

  1. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that there could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr OKITI prepare herbal cure and brought them back to their normal health again. i had to try it too and you wouldn't believe that in just a few weeks i started using it all my pains stopped gradually. Right now I can tell you that for a few months now I have not had any pain, and I just went for a test last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes in my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Doctor Dr OKITI. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that it's Not true, Here is his email: drokitiherbalherbalhome100@gmail.com or WhatsApp number ‪+1 (484) 393‑5484‬

    ReplyDelete