Thursday, July 8, 2021

Get Ready For Record Store Day releases!

 Here is our plan for Saturday July 17 special release event: Records Store Day Drop #2! 


 

·      Fill out your wish list - printable list at www.recordstoreday.com  rank your most desirable albums – and we will collect your list (starting at the front of the line and filling them in order) and do our best to fill the first 10 most-desired on your list that we have in stock.  To prevent a single customer from hoarding--say all the copies of the John Prine title--we are only allowing ONE copy per RSD title per person on Saturday.

·      On your list you can pick & rank MORE than 10 titles, so if the first three things you want, for example, are already sold out, we can go down your list and fill up to 10 items total.

·      PLEASE REMEMBER THESE ARE LIMITED EDITIONS.  We don’t get everything we ordered, we don’t order everything, and we often don’t get the quantities we ordered. 

We cannot set aside product for you by phone for RSD product until after RSD. 

·      Please be patient…we still have a reduced staff !  and THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! 








3 comments:

  1. I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that there could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr OKITI prepare herbal cure and brought them back to their normal health again. i had to try it too and you wouldn't believe that in just a few weeks i started using it all my pains stopped gradually. Right now I can tell you that for a few months now I have not had any pain, and I just went for a test last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes in my body. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Doctor Dr OKITI. I am so happy as I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that it's Not true, Here is his email: drokitiherbalherbalhome100@gmail.com or WhatsApp number ‪+1 (484) 393‑5484‬

    ReplyDelete

  2. I must confess to you that im really in love with such a great content coming from you and the way you take to enduce your audience I do respect that so much. I will instantly get your lrss and stay informed of any updates you make and as well take the advantage to share some vital information regarding the.How to get a credit card numbers with cvv and zip code alongside a canadian passportbuy-clone-card-clone-card-for-salebuy-fake-bank-statement-buy-real-bank-statement
    expungement-criminal-record-north-carolinacounterfeit-money-for-sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone... Dr Ishiaku herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ishiaku cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because I'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Ishiaku . Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ishiaku herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure to herpes or any other deadly disease...Contact Dr ishiaku via email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whats-app +2348180828544

    ReplyDelete